We are serious about your privacy. All data you enter on our website is saved securely with our web host. We will never share your data with a third party without your permission.
How we use your data
When you place an order with us, we will use your data to keep you updated about the status of your order by email. We also pass your name and address to the shipping company that will deliver your order.
In case you choose to receive our email newsletter, your name and email address will also be shared with the company that sends the newsletter.
You can create an account with us to save your data and have an easier checkout next time. If you add products to your wishlist, they are stored in your account.
Retention period and rights
Orders you place with us and all accompanying information is stored for a period of 7 years. We are required to do this by the Dutch Belastingdienst (Tax and Customs Administration). After this period, the information will be anonimized.
Account data is stored indefinately, unless you ask us to delete it.
If you want to review the data we have about you or delete your account, you can do so by sending us an email.
When you visit our website, a few cookies are placed:
- Our own cookies: These are essential for the website to function. Without these it is impossible to place an order with us.
- Third party cookies (you can configure your web browser to reject these)
Google Analytics: With this cookie we can track how you use our website. This allows us to improve the website.
- we have signed a data processing agreement with Google;
- your IP-address is (party) anomized before being sent to Google;
- we have disabled data sharing within Google Analytics;
- we do not use any other Google services in combination with Google Analytics cookies.
- Google Analytics: With this cookie we can track how you use our website. This allows us to improve the website.
If you want more information about how we handle your personal data, you can always email us. It is also possible to file a complaint with the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (Dutch Data Protection Authority), or if you are located in another EU country with your local Data Protection Authority.